Box of Ferrero Rocher - $16
Webcam - $20
Showing off to my sister online while I munch on them at home - priceless.
On a related note:
There are some things man was never meant to know; for everything else there is google. -- Anon.
Webcam - $20
Showing off to my sister online while I munch on them at home - priceless.
On a related note:
There are some things man was never meant to know; for everything else there is google. -- Anon.
Something after a long time...
ReplyDeleteHoping to see more of you on blog:)
About this post...lol :D
LOL This is really a sweet and funny post!
ReplyDeleteYou are acclaimedly cruel.
ReplyDeleteI have to agree - that's cruel.:)
ReplyDeleteLol.. This was totally hilarious. Thanks for the laugh :)
ReplyDeleteVarun, yeah... been busy. Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteIndian Home Maker, thanks :)
Mampi, umm.. well, yeah.
Mala, yeah, so I hear.
Shalini, welcome onboard! Now if only some people above shared your sense of humour :)
What if your sis was also munching them n you didn't notice ;)
ReplyDeleteManasa, naah... she wasn't. Besides, I had my own box :)
ReplyDeleteRefreshing!!! :)
ReplyDeleteDewdrop, thanks! And welcome to the blog :)
ReplyDeleteHehe! How true!!
ReplyDelete