If you did not vote
If you did not vote this year,
- - You have no right to preach at your local tea shop about corrupt politicians.
- - You have no right to be outraged because the local MLA took bribes and allowed the neighborhood to become a brothel. That is precisely where you belong.
- - You cannot complain of vote bank politics - someone who at least cares to vote is the right person to appease. If you are whining so much about people playing up to the minorities, it serves you right that the minorities go to vote in the majority.
- - You were also whining about how reservations are ruining the country, right? Well I think the reservations are good. People who vote should have the right to get stuff reserved for themselves at the best places.
- - You should not forward that email about how 30% of people in the Parliament are criminals, half of who have murder charges pending against them. I know that is the only thing you're good at: forwarding emails. But seriously, save those precious fingers of yours. You know where they can be used best.
- - Stop preaching about how the society doesn't care and stop finding fault with the "society" for every misery, every poor family you see around yourself. You did not move your fat ass a single inch to go and vote.
- - And when the bomb blasts happen in your city, go and ring bells, sing praises to God, and give pujas to all the deities you know. You are alive at least, aren't you? Thank God someone voted the right politician to power who completely kept you safe from the blast by his divine speeches.